How Not To Live Your Life

Posted by Alex | | Posted On Friday 1 April 2011 at 17:42

It's Friday, Friday, Friday...

And I'm hungover. What's new, world? I guess this is what happens when you live with people, rather than going at your own pace. I'm not complaining. I guess lying in bed until 3pm thinking "Kill me now" is a good enough way to pass the time here. It's not like I can do anything else today because, shock horror, I've gone and lost my keys. I assume they're in Fissure, on the floor somewhere, lost to the world. But, they might well be somewhere, lost to the world, in this sty of a room -- I always say I'll clean it. I never do.

Today is our rent day. Shockingly, with rent and bills, we only have to pay €160 this month. That's hardly anything. I was expecting to pay a lot more. But, since it's 25degrees outside, who needs to have the heating on anymore? All I need is my key back so I can go out and enjoy it! It'd be nice to spend these lazy days down by the river; actually only been into the Camps Elisis twice in the last two months, and even then I was only passing through.

What other news do I have? Nothing much really. Applications for next year's Erasmus and Span-It committees have been out. I decided to fill in one for each, just in case I get lucky and can have another year on an Exec Committee. Absolute power corrupts absolutely? Perhaps, but it's something to do, on top of next year's classes. Either way, even if I'm unsuccessful, I'll probably end up a member of both societies anyway. I mean, why not?

Any other business? I think not. I guess I shall be heading on my merry way to Fissure in the hopes that somebody found and handed in my keys. If not, then I'm a little bit screwed and will have to go crawling to the dueƱa about it. Not exactly the best impression to make at the end of my 2nd month here -- "Sorry, seems I lost the keys. I'm sure they'll turn up...but they are no longer in my possession. Sorry!"

Oops.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for How Not To Live Your Life

Post a Comment