Day #11 - On Retrospection

Posted by Alex | | Posted On Friday 11 September 2009 at 11:13

I've not really been online much in the last week, really. I've been to Cardiff for no reason other than to drive around; twice. It's not the best way to spend a day, but, if you can insert moments of hilarity, like shouting down a phone asking someone to read you Cosmo's sex tips louder, whilst in a traffic jam...it really lightens up quite a dull summer.

Wednesday was the highlight of the week, though. I spent it down in my house in Cardiff, learning how to Salsa. It was four hours of no-holds-barred intense salsa, taking me from the basic step, through cross-body leads, through twists, flicks, crucifixes, and even that sexy drop you always see women do in movies. And although I wouldn't say "I mastered it", I managed to "get it down" without any major hurdles to jump over.
All of this was followed by watching Dorian Gray in Cineworld with a bottle of Corona; and a ride home that involved me shouting "We're all going to die!" a lot. I think it may have either added to the atmosphere, or scared everyone on board. Luckily, I wasn't driving, otherwise we may have actually died.

In more recent news, it's only two more days before I finally move back permanently. I was going to move back tomorrow, but, then I figured I'd be bored, doing nothing in the house at all. So, it's easier to move in on Sunday, and make everything seem...homely through the day, and it also means I only have to buy £10-worth of food or less to last me til Tuesday when it's pay day (from work I did last month). Excitement doesn't come into it - my main worry is: "I'm going to be stuck in the sleeping pattern of 'bed at 1am, awake at 11am". I really need to break out of that one. And fast. But, until then, I'll just enjoy my sleep.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Day #11 - On Retrospection

Post a Comment