Day #17 - A Day In Retrospect

Posted by Alex | | Posted On Thursday 17 September 2009 at 14:43

It's been 3 whole days (and 14 hours of this one) since I turned 20. All I've done since then is drink alcohol at least once a day. My liver actually screamed STOPPPPP! last night, as if it would make a massive difference to the damage I already predict having caused. Still, it can't be as bad as the damage I just caused my arteries by having several rashers of bacon in two bacon sandwiches for lunch - in short, it was a cholesterol-fuelled, heart-attack-inducing pair of sandwiches. It really was.

Anyhow, my days have been eventful thus far. I had a good night out with 'the guys' last night, and ended up showing them the delights of Clwb Ifor Bach. I salsa'd to N.E.R.D. and multiple other songs that nobody should salsa to. I drank til I could drink no more. And I kissed a pretty girl, and then woke up and told the internet about it because I'm an idiot who can't function well in the early hours (well...well enough to be able to click a button that says 'Post as Anonymous').

Yesterday was also a day of firsts - my first I.D. check in the cinema at 2pm to see an 18 film. I was told I have a babyface. I did not like that woman. I also bought my first lighter, just for the fuck of it, and to be able to light candles and such. And it was my first night of early-morning Facebook-while-drunk since last year! I am back on track. Shame, I was doing so well. Really, I was.

Now my mind is elsewhere. I should be cutting down on my to-do list - I have to get a job; work out how to get my printer to work with Ubuntu; and do a review of Monkeydust for my good pal Luke. I should also check my emails daily. I have not done so in a while, and found some very important society/study related emails awaiting me. It means I now have stuff to look forward to academically. Now it's just looking for the social side of things.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Day #17 - A Day In Retrospect

Post a Comment